Tether Tools Active Extension
I prefer to use an Active Extension vs a regular tether cable.
For me, I use a short 1 foot USB 3 cable on my camera. From there I plug it into a Tether Tools Active Extension. By doing this, I can easily disconnect my camera by just unpluggin the extension. This allows me to keep the 1 foot always connected to my camera.
Also, by using an active extension, I have well, an active extension to ensure I have good signal integrity.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 has a 5 Gbps signaling rate offering 10x performance increase over hi-speed USB
- Fully Shielded: Fully shielded USB 3.0 Extension Cable protects against external signal interference
- Sync-N-Go Technology: Integrated Sync-N-Go technology minimizes your wait time
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0: Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platform
- Hi-Visibility Orange. Additional accessories pictured are for display purposes only. All items are sold separately.
Rate this entry
- Note: 0
- Votes: 0
- Higher: 0
- Lower: 0